OATMEAL SCENTED: Pet Head Paw Butter is a paw moisturizer
Brand: Pet Head
- WHOLESOME AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Pet Head is ph balanced and uses no harsh chemicals making it a must-have for every furry family member
- PAW HEALTH: Pet Head Paw Butter works great to keep paws moisturized year round. Paws need protection from heat and snow and Pet Head Paw Butter works to keep paws looking their best so our pets can feel their best.
- SOFT NOSES: Pet Head Paw Butter helps keeps noses from cracking and drying and comes in a delicious Oatmeal scent that you and your dog will love while keeping noses comfortable and protected.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Pet Head Paw Butter is rich with natural soothing ingredients like shea butter, oatmeal, mango, vitamin E and F, coconut oil, and aloe vera that help heal & keep noses and paws smooth & moisturized
- Natural Oatmeal Paw Butter - soothes and relieves dry, cracked paws from hot or cold weather; it works on noses too!
- Simple and easy to use, just gently massage into your dogs paws before and after walks
- Combining shea butter, oatmeal, mango, vitamins E and F, jojoba, coconut oil, olive oil, and Aloe vera to soothe and relieve dry, cracked paws
- All Pet Head formulas are manufactured in the USA to human quality standards. They are pH balanced for dogs and free of petroleum derivatives and DEA, and will not harm your dog if licked or swallowed
Publisher: Pet Head
Details: Pet Head Paw Butter is specially formulated to soothe dry and cracked dog noses and dog paws season-round from in hot, cold, and dry climates. Pet Head Paw Butter uses a combination of naturally soothing ingredients including shea butter, oatmeal, mango, vitamins e and f, coconut oil, aloe vera and olive oil to provide gentle moisture to dry and cracked dog noses and paws. Pet Head Paw Butter is deliciously scented with oatmeal to make your dog even more kissable and loveable. Pet Head products are proudly made without harmful chemicals that are ph balanced and pet-friendly.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches