Alfie Pet - Kieran Dual Toothbrush, Finger Gloves, Electric Toothbrush
- Electric toothbrush Measures 7.25"L , 10 finger gloves each measures 3.5"L x 1.5"W, a microfiber towel . The dual head toothbrush is 8.75" long.
- Dental disease can actually lead to problems with your pet's organs. You need regular dental care and you brush your teeth everyday - why wouldn't your pets?
- The dual-head brushes are angled on both side, to help you reach all your pet's teeth, even the ones way in the back.
- This cotton gloves is an alternative to the finger brush so you can actually feel the teeth
- Alfie Microfiber Fast-Dry Pet Drying Towel is made of a specially designed, ultra-tightly woven material, known for its excellent absorption and ultra-fast drying speed. Quickly allowing you to dry your pet much faster than traditional cotton towels. Measures 12.75" x 12.75".
Details: How often should I brush my dog's teeth
Your dog's teeth should be brushed as often as possible, ideally every day. There are numerous dental care products, pastes, solutions, brushes; chew toys and dental diets that help you provide your dog with the home dental care he deserves.
What does Periodontal instrument set include
Explorer/Measuring Probe, Scaler and Curette.
What's the usage on the Explorer/Measuring Probe
The fine but robust tip is ideal for periodontal probing in the cat or dog. Shepherd hook explorer is ideal to detect tooth defects both supra and subgingivally.
What's the difference in between Curette and Scaler
Together with periodontal curettes, periodontal scalers are used to remove calculus from teeth. Scalers have scraping edges on both sides of their blades, and are thus fit for both mesial and distal surfaces of any tooth and used above the gum line, and curettes are used below it as it has a blunt tip. Use of a scaler below the gum line is likely to damage the gingiva (gums).
"At-home teeth cleaning tips
- Use a specially designed dog toothbrush or a recommended alternative
- Never use human toothpaste. Instead, use pet-safe toothpaste with a flavor favorable to your dog's taste buds
- Give your dog a small sample of the toothpaste to introduce the taste
- Lift the lip to expose the outside surfaces of your dog's gums and teeth
- Brush with gentle motions to clean the teeth and gums, as you would your own
- Clean the outside (cheek-facing) surfaces, as most pets will not allow you to brush the inside surface of the teeth
- Be sure to reach the back upper molars and canines, as these teeth tend to quickly build up tartar
- Reward your dog with play, petting or a favorite activity to positively reinforce the brushing process
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.3 x 1.5 inches